What’s my line again? Do you have a different definition? Have you ever seen someone miss a cue? Join the conversation!
July 15, 2014 - 0 Comments
June 11, 2014 - 2 Comments
May 7, 2014 - 0 Comments
April 23, 2014 - 0 Comments
March 24, 2014 - 0 Comments
acting audition back stage blog broadway choreography costumes cues dancer design devised theatre directing fourth wall george spelvin ghost light house left house right hybrid theatre in the audience legend metatheatrical musical off stage on stage peas and carrots performing playwriting rehearsal rigged costumes scottish play showmance singer soho rep stage left stage right strike tdf theatre theatre 101 theatre development fund theatre dictionary theatre tech theatre terms tickets tkts
- The lead, who is a brilliant improviser, threw in a one-line gag and saved the whole thing. A few ...
- Hi Robert -- Oops indeed! Hope the show didn't get thrown too far off track!
- Hi Wes -- Hopefully this will help. These are the first two paragraphs from the essay about Deus Ex ...
- why do they call the stage "deus" i can't find an answer for this i know what Deus Ex Machina means ...
- Hi folks, I've been an engineer all my life, and as I'm coming up to retirement I'm now working with ...