Howdy all: It’s Mark, editor of the Theatre Dictionary. As we’ve been putting the finishing touches on everything—windows washed, throw pillows arranged just so — I’ve been thinking about the times I heard a theatre term I didn’t know. That has happened a lot, but I will never forget this one…
Tag: language lessons
March 4, 2014 - 0 Comments
February 5, 2014 - 0 Comments
January 16, 2014 - 0 Comments
December 16, 2013 - 0 Comments
November 25, 2013 - 0 Comments
acting audition back stage blog broadway choreography costumes cues dancer design devised theatre directing fourth wall george spelvin ghost light house left house right hybrid theatre in the audience legend metatheatrical musical off stage on stage peas and carrots performing playwriting rehearsal rigged costumes scottish play showmance singer soho rep stage left stage right strike tdf theatre theatre 101 theatre development fund theatre dictionary theatre tech theatre terms tickets tkts
- Hi folks, I've been an engineer all my life, and as I'm coming up to retirement I'm now working with ...
- when i was cast as hyacinth in scapin at ACT in san francisco i became fast friends with the guy cas ...
- HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Never seen anything so funny!
- I think ghost lights are a necessary and simple safety tool. No fatalities...no ghosts! A ghos ...
- I was surprised to see "all-black" casts of traditionally all-caucasion role plays called "rainbow" ...