What’s the difference, anyway? These are tricky terms to define. What would you add to our definitions? Join the conversation!
August 22, 2016 - 0 Comments
June 16, 2016 - 0 Comments
April 26, 2016 - 0 Comments
April 4, 2016 - 0 Comments
February 7, 2016 - 0 Comments
acting audience audition back stage blog broadway costumes cues dancer design devised theatre dialog directing F*It Club ghost light house left house right in the audience legend metatheatrical musical new york neo-futurists off stage on stage performing playwriting rehearsal rehearsals rehearsing rigged costumes singer soho rep stage left stage right strike tdf the assembly theatre theatre 101 theatre development fund theatre dictionary theatre tech theatre terms tickets tkts
- NOTE: This is Mark Blankenship, the editor of the Theatre Dictionary. The following came to me via e ...
- Child wranglers, are they really that hard to find!
- Just a year ago, we were preforming "Little Shop of Horrors", and I decided to test it on the last n ...
- The lead, who is a brilliant improviser, threw in a one-line gag and saved the whole thing. A few ...
- Hi Robert -- Oops indeed! Hope the show didn't get thrown too far off track!