This Saturday, the American Theatre Wing will recognize Theatre Development Fund’s groundbreaking Open Doors program with a Tony Honor for Excellence in the Theatre. (Tony Honors are given to individuals and organizations that aren’t eligible in competitive Tony categories.) We are thrilled and humbled by this award for the program, which pairs small groups of [...]
June 11, 2013 - 0 Comments
May 29, 2013 - 0 Comments
May 14, 2013 - 0 Comments
April 30, 2013 - 0 Comments
April 16, 2013 - 0 Comments
acting auditioning back stage black box blog broadway cattle call choreography costumes cues dancer design devised theatre directing fourth wall george spelvin ghost light house left house right hybrid theatre in the audience legend metatheatrical musical off stage on stage peas and carrots performing playwriting rigged costumes scottish play showmance singer soho rep stage left stage right strike tdf theatre theatre 101 theatre development fund theatre dictionary theatre terms tickets tkts
- when i was cast as hyacinth in scapin at ACT in san francisco i became fast friends with the guy cas ...
- HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Never seen anything so funny!
- I think ghost lights are a necessary and simple safety tool. No fatalities...no ghosts! A ghos ...
- I was surprised to see "all-black" casts of traditionally all-caucasion role plays called "rainbow" ...
- Hey, I'm Sarah, the hammy dame on the left up there. Funny story (...to me): The day we filmed the, ...